12.3. Create a new user
User shall have ROLE_ADMIN to create a new user.
- Navigate to User management tab.
- Click + Create user control.
- The Create user form will be opened. This form contains the following sections:
- Name - a new user's name.
- Default data storage - drop-down list suggested a default data storage to the created user.
- Assign group or role - drop-down list suggested the existing roles and groups assign.
- View of roles and groups that are assigned to a new user.
Note: the groups and roles, marked as default, will be shown.
- Enter a name for the new user.
Note: there is no restriction to username format, but it is highly recommended to name a user according to your SSO scheme.
- Select a default data storage if it is necessary.
- Select desired groups and roles to assign the new user.
- Click the Create button and the new user will be displayed in the Users tab table.