12.1. Add a new system event
An administrator can add System event notification only.
- Navigate to System events tab.
- Click +ADD.
- Enter a Title of notification.
- Enter a Body of the notification (optional). Markdown is supported for the body text. You can preview result at the Preview tab:
- Rank notification Severity ("info", "warning" or "critical").
- Mark as blocking (optional). Blocking event emerges in the middle of the window and requires confirmation from the user to disappear.
- Mark as active (optional). Active notifications will be shown for all users of the Cloud Pipeline until admin sets them inactive.
- Click Create.